Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 In, Type J, K
- Item # 4PC60
- Mfr. Model # 421502
- NSN # 6685-01-411-2717
- UNSPSC # 41112206
- Catalog Page # 847
- Shipping Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type J, K
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -328 Degrees to 2498 Degrees , Type J -328 Degrees to 1922 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -200 Degrees to 1370 Degrees , Type J -200 Degrees to 1050 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-0.05% rdg
- Display 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C or 0.2 Degrees F
- Battery Type (1) 9 V
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Standards CE
- Features Rugged Water Resistant Design with Protective Holster Stand, Programmable High Low Audible Alarms
- Includes Holster, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3697)
- Testers (3546)
- Test Instruments (3078)
- Temperature Testers (1247)
- Temperature Meters (806)
- Digital Thermometers (394)
- Temperature Monitors (291)
- Type K Thermocouples (142)
- Type J Thermocouples (125)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (124)
- Thermocouple Thermometers (89)
- Data Logging Thermometers (40)
- Temperature Thermocouples (32)
- Alarm Thermometers (31)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.