Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 Input
- Item # 3WU66
- Mfr. Model # EA15
- UNSPSC # 41112206
- Catalog Page # 748
- Shipping Weight 1.22 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K, J, T, E, R, S, N
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -200 Degrees to 1999 Degrees , Type J -200 Degrees to 1994 Degrees , Type T -200 Degrees to 752 Degrees , Type E -200 Degrees to 1598 Degrees , Type R 32 Degrees to 1999 Degrees , Type S 32 Degrees to 1999 Degrees , Type N -200 Degrees to 1999 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) Type J -150 Degrees to 1090 Degrees , Type K -150 Degrees to 1370 Degrees , Type T -150 Degrees to 400 Degrees , Type E -150 Degrees to 870 Degrees , Type R 2 Degrees to 1767 Degrees , Type S 2 Degrees to 1767 Degrees , Type N -150 Degrees to 1300 Degrees
- Accuracy Types J, K, E, T, N +/-0.05% rdg (1.5 Degrees F/0.75 Degrees C) and Types R, S +/-0.05% rdg (4 Degrees F/2 Degrees C)
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees
- Interface RS232
- Sampling Rate 3 to 355 sec.
- Data Logging 8800 Points
- Battery Type (6) AAA
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Standards CE
- Features Timer Function Displays Elapsed Time Plus The Time When Min/Max Readings Occurred, Offset Key Used for Zero Function to Make Relative Measurements
- Includes (2) Type K Bead Wire Probes, Software, Holster and Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.