Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Thermometer, 4 Input
- Item # 13X128
- Mfr. Model # SDL200-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type J, K, E, T, R, S
- Number of Inputs 4
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type J -148 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type K -148 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F, Type T -58 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -58 Degrees to 1652 Degrees F, Type R 32 Degrees to 3092 Degrees F, Type S 32 Degrees to 2732 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type J -100 Degrees to 1200 Degrees C, Type K -100 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C, Type T -50 Degrees to 400 Degrees C, Type E -50 Degrees to 900 Degrees C, Type R 0 Degrees to 1700 Degrees C, Type S 0 Degrees to 1500 Degrees C
- Accuracy Types J, K, E, T +/-0.4% rdg (1.8 Degrees F/1 Degrees C), Pt100 and Types R, S +/-0.5% rdg (2 Degrees F/1 Degrees C)
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees , 1 Degrees
- Sampling Rate 1 to 3600 sec.
- Data Logging 20,000 Points
- Battery Type (6) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- NIST Certification By FLIR
- Standards CE
- Features (4) Channel Data Logging, Records Data On An SD Card In Excel Format for Easy Transfer to A PC for Analysis, Manual Store/Recall 99 Records, Min/Max, Offset Adjustment, Auto Power Off
- Includes (4) Type K Bead Wire Probes, SD Card, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.