Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple TypeType J, K, E, T, R, S
- Number of Inputs4
- Probe ConnectorMini-Type
- Temp. Range (F)Type J -148 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type K -148 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F, Type T -58 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -58 Degrees to 1652 Degrees F, Type R 32 Degrees to 3092 Degrees F, Type S 32 Degrees to 2732 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)Type J -100 Degrees to 1200 Degrees C, Type K -100 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C, Type T -50 Degrees to 400 Degrees C, Type E -50 Degrees to 900 Degrees C, Type R 0 Degrees to 1700 Degrees C, Type S 0 Degrees to 1500 Degrees C
- AccuracyTypes J, K, E, T +/-0.4% rdg (1.8 Degrees F/1 Degrees C), Pt100 and Types R, S +/-0.5% rdg (2 Degrees F/1 Degrees C)
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees , 1 Degrees
- Sampling Rate1 to 3600 sec.
- Data Logging20,000 Points
- Battery Type(6) AA
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Features(4) Channel Data Logging, Records Data On An SD Card In Excel Format for Easy Transfer to A PC for Analysis, Manual Store/Recall 99 Records, Min/Max, Offset Adjustment, Auto Power Off
- Includes(4) Type K Bead Wire Probes, SD Card, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.