Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Indicator, Immersion Probe
- Item # 21EN93
- Mfr. Model # TM25
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 742
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- Item Temperature Indicator
- Mounting Magnetic Back and Footstand
- Temp. Range (F) -40 to 392 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -40 to 200 Degrees
- Battery Type CR2032
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees
- Memory Min/Max
- Sensor Length 4.1"
- Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Height 2-7/32"
- Width 3-13/32"
- Depth 1-7/32"
- Case Material Plastic
- Features High/Low Alarms, Min/Max, Data Hold, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof Housing and Sensor
- Includes Magnetic Back, Foot Stand, Temperature Sensor W 9.2ft Cable, CR2032 Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.