Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp/Humdty Mtr, 0 to 100 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item # 1ZPV2
- Mfr. Model # RH490
- UNSPSC # 41112301
- Catalog Page # 751
- Shipping Weight 1.52 lbs.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2%
- Temp. Range (F) -22 Degrees to 199 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -22 Degrees to 199 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-2 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Display Dual LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type 9V
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time Less Than 30 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Special Features Displays Grains of Water Per Pound
- Includes Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.