Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTemperature Humidity Meter
- Meter StyleData Logging
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.1%
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-0.5 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor TypeCapacitance
- DisplayDual LCD
- Bar GraphYes
- Battery TypeAAA
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Response TimeLess Than 60 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F)-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C)-20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Cord Length39"
- Data Logging99 Points
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Special FeaturesTimer Function Displays Elapsed Time Plus The Time When Min/Max Readings Occurred, Built-In Data Logger Stores Up to 15,000 Records, Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- IncludesInstructions, Protective Holster, RH/Temperature Probe, Software, Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3656)
- Temperature Testers (1190)
- Temperature Meters (654)
- Temperature Monitors (303)
- Remote Thermometers (207)
- Humidity Meters (79)
- Humidity Monitors (77)
- Humidity Testers (61)
- Hygrometers (47)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (41)
- Relative Humidity Testers (36)
- Humidity Recorders (34)
- Hygrometer Meters (29)
- Thermohygrometer Meters (24)
- Humidity Analyzers (23)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.