Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp/Humdty Mtr, 10 to 95 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item # 4FB78
- Mfr. Model # EA25
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # 752
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Meter Style Data Logging
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.5 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Capacitance
- Display Dual LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time Less Than 60 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) -20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Cord Length 39"
- Data Logging 99 Points
- Interface RS-232
- Special Features Timer Function Displays Elapsed Time Plus The Time When Min/Max Readings Occurred, Built-In Data Logger Stores Up to 15,000 Records, Calculates Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- Includes Instructions, Protective Holster, RH/Temperature Probe, Software, Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.