Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp/Humdty Meter, 20 to 90% Rel Hum Rnge
- Item # 3LYW6
- Mfr. Model # 44550
- UNSPSC # 41112301
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemTemperature Humidity Meter
- Meter StylePen
- Relative Humidity Range20 to 90%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-5%
- Temp. Range (F)14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-2 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor TypeResistive Ceramic (RH), Thermistor (Temperature)
- Battery TypeLR44 Button Battery
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C)20 Degrees to 90 Degrees C
- Special FeaturesBuilt In Sensors Provide Simultaneous Readings of Relative Humidity and Temperature, Simple Operation
- IncludesPocket Clip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.