Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp/Humdty Meter, 5 to 95% Rel Hum Rnge
- Item # 13G532
- Mfr. Model # SDL500
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # 849
- Shipping Weight 4.05 lbs.
- ItemTemperature Humidity Meter
- Meter StyleData Logging
- Relative Humidity Range5 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Temp. Range (F)32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1.8 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range-6.9 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range-13.5 Degrees to 120.1 Degrees F
- Surface Temp. (F)-148 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.1%
- Temp. Range (C)0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees C
- Surface Temp. (C)-100 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor TypePrecision Capacitance Sensor (Humidity), Thermistor (Temperature)
- DisplayBacklit Dual LCD
- Battery Type(6) AA
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Response Time180 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F)32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C)0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Cord Length39"
- Data Logging99 Points
- Special FeaturesType K, J Thermocouple Input FPR High Temperature Measurement
- IncludesSD Card, Humidity/Temperature Probe, Carrying Case, Instructions, AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4309)
- Testers (4183)
- Test Instruments (3692)
- Temperature Testers (1262)
- Temperature Meters (670)
- Temperature Data Loggers (103)
- Humidity Meters (84)
- Humidity Testers (65)
- Relative Humidity Meters (59)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (51)
- Relative Humidity Testers (46)
- Humidity Data Loggers (40)
- Hygrometer Meters (33)
- Thermohygrometer Meters (30)
- Hygro-Thermometers (18)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.