Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temperature Datalogger, 3 Channel
- Item # 5WYV8
- Mfr. Model # SD200
- UNSPSC # 41111906
- Catalog Page # 851
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- ItemTemperature Datalogger, 3 Channel
- TypeK Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 2372 Degrees
- Battery LifeTypically 1 Month at 60 Second Sampling Rate
- Sample Point Storage2000K Data Points Using a 2G SD Memory Card
- Remote ProbeYes (3)
- Digital ReadoutTriple Line LCD
- AC AdapterIncluded
- Time Intervals5/10/30/60/120/300/600 Seconds
- Width (In.)3.1
- Depth (In.)1.3
- Height (In.)5.2
- Special FeaturesDatalogger Date/Time Stamps and Stores Readings On a SD Card in Excel(R) Format for Transfer To a PC
- Includes(6) AAA Batteries, 2G SD Memory Card, Universal AC Adaptor, (3) Type K Bead Temperature Probes, Mounting Bracket and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.