Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Relative Humidity Meter, w/IR Thermometer
- Item # 6RGL9
- Mfr. Model # HD500-NISTL
- UNSPSC # 41112302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- ItemRelative Humidity Meter
- Meter StyleWith Infrared Thermometer
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2%
- Temp. Range (F)Air 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F, Probe -148 to 2501
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-4 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range-6.88 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range-90.4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)Air -10 Degrees to 60 Degrees C, Probe -100 to 1372
- Temp. Accuracy (C)Air: +/-(2%+/-2degC); Type K: +/-(1%+1degC); Infrared: +/-2degC
- Sensor TypeHumidity: Precision Capacitance, Temperature: Thermistor
- Infrared Temp. Range-58 to 932F (-50 to 500C)
- Spectral Response6 to 14um
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1 inch at 30 inches
- Laser SightingYes
- Emissivity0.95 fixed
- Display9999 Count Dual LCD
- Battery Type9V
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Data LoggingTo PC via USB interface
- Calibration CertificateNISTL
- Special FeaturesAuto Power Off, Low Battery Indicator
- IncludesInstructions, Software and USB Cable, Type K Bead Temperature Probe, Hard Carrying case, 9V Battery, and Limited NIST certificate of Calibration with all functions certified except for IR Thermometer.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4290)
- Testers (4164)
- Test Instruments (3687)
- Digital Thermometers (365)
- Temperature Displays (348)
- Humidity Monitors (88)
- Humidity Meters (81)
- Humidity Testers (64)
- Hygrometers (62)
- Relative Humidity Meters (56)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (50)
- Relative Humidity Testers (45)
- Hygrometer Meters (33)
- Thermohygrometer Meters (29)
- Thermohygrometers (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.