Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRTD Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-200 Degrees to 932 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-200 Degrees to 500 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy+/-(0.1% Reading + 0.4 Degrees ) Under 200 Degrees F and +/-(0.1% Reading + 1.0 Degrees ) Over 200 Degrees F
- Probe ConnectorProprietary (4-Pin)
- Resolution0.01 Degrees or 0.1 Degrees
- FeaturesRS232 Interface and Optional Software That Can Save, Display, Print or Analyze Data
- Data HoldYes
- Battery Type9V
- StandardsISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- IncludesStainless Steel General Purpose Probe
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4236)
- Testers (4160)
- Test Instruments (3603)
- Temperature Testers (1272)
- Temperature Meters (677)
- Digital Thermometers (345)
- Remote Thermometers (210)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (71)
- Remote Temperature Meters (23)
- RTD Thermometer Meters (10)
- RTD Thermometers (9)
- RTD (Resistive Temperature Detector) Thermometers (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.