Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temperature Calibrator, to2498 Degrees F
- Item # 1LYR4
- Mfr. Model # 412400
- UNSPSC # 41113647
- Catalog Page # 804
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement FunctionsTemperature, Voltage and Current
- Thermocouple TypeJ, K and T
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-184 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F (-120 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C) (Dependent of Thermocouple Type)
- Source Voltage0 to 1999mVDC, 0 to 10.00VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 19.99VDC
- Source Current0 to 19.99mADC, 0 to 24.00mADC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 50mADC
- Accuracy+/-0.075% +/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
- Display2000 Count LCD
- Agency ComplianceCE
- Powered By(6) AA Batteries or AC Adaptor
- IncludesBatteries, Calibration Cable with Spade Lugs, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.