Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemProcess Calibrator
- TypeCurrent, Voltage and Temp Calibrator/Meter
- Source Voltage0 to 1999mV, 0 to 10.00V
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 19.99VDC
- Source Current0 to 19.99mA, 0 to 24.00mA
- Current Measurement Range0 to 50.0mADC
- Accuracy+/-0.075% +/-1 Digit
- Thermocouple TypeJ,K and T
- Thermocouple Temperature RangeJ: -58 to 1830F (-50 to 1000C); K: -58 to 2498F (-50 to 1370C); T: -184 to 752F (-120 to 400C)
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
- Display2000 Count LCD
- Agency ComplianceCE
- Powered By6 AA Batteries or AC Adaptor
- IncludesBatteries, Calibration Cable with Spade Lugs, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.