Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pinless Moisture Meter
- Item # 2ENE8
- Mfr. Model # MO290
- UNSPSC # 41112304
- Catalog Page # 858
- Shipping Weight 2.15 lbs.
- Item Pinless Moisture Meter
- Special Features IR Thermometer
- Moisture Content 0 to 99.9 Relative
- Temp. Range (F) -4 to 140
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Infrared Temp. Range -58 to 932 F
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 8"
- Emissivity Fixed 0.95
- Dew Point Range (F) -22 to 199
- For Use With Wood or Building Materials
- Humidity Range (% RH) 10 to 95
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Battery Type 9V
- Includes Pin Type Moisture Probe, Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, I have the same question for SKU # 4KC34.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.