Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ExStick PH Meter, H20 Proof, 0.00 to 14
- Item # 1MN58
- Mfr. Model # PH100
- UNSPSC # 41115603
- Catalog Page # 796
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item ExStick pH Meter
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 23 to 194 Degrees F, -5 to 90 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 23 to 194 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 to 90 Degrees
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory Stores 15 Labeled Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range Yes
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 pt.
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F
- pH Resolution 0.01
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Deg.
- Includes Built-in Smart Chip Predicts PH Electrode Performance with RENEW Indicator
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.