Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Calibrator, to2498 Degrees F, NIST
- Item # 6RGK4
- Mfr. Model # 412400-NIST
- UNSPSC # 81141504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item Handheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement Functions Temperature, Voltage and Current
- Thermocouple Type J, K and T
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -184 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F (-120 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C) (Dependent of Thermocouple Type)
- Source Voltage 0 to 1999mVDC, 0 to 10.00VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 19.99VDC
- Source Current 0 to 19.99mADC, 0 to 24.00mADC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 50mADC
- Accuracy +/-0.075% +/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Display 2000 count LCD
- Agency Compliance CE
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Powered By (6) AA Batteries or AC Adaptor
- Includes Batteries, Calibration Cable with Spade Lugs, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Calibration Testers (153)
- Handheld Calibrators (80)
- Process Calibrators (77)
- Current Calibrators (53)
- Voltage Calibrators (33)
- Current Calibrator Meters (32)
- Thermocouple Calibrators (16)
- Thermocouple Calibrator Meters (12)
- Control Calibrators (11)
- RTD (Resistive Temperature Detector) Calibrators (8)
- RTD Calibrators (8)
- Multifunction Calibrators (7)
- Precision Calibrators (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.