Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light Meter Datalogger
- Item # 13G531
- Mfr. Model # SDL400
- UNSPSC # 41115308
- Catalog Page # 653
- Shipping Weight 4.05 lbs.
- Item Light Meter
- Lighting Types All Visible Light
- Measuring Range 0 to 10,000 FC, 0 to 100,000 Lux
- Resolution 0.1Fc/1Lux
- Accuracy +/-4%
- Display 9,999 Count Backlit LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging 20M Readings Using The Included 2G SD Card
- Interface SD Card and RS-232
- Memory 2G SD Card
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Battery Type (6) AA
- Sensor Photo Diode And Color Correction Filter, Spectrum Designed To Meet CIE
- Cord Length 39" (1m)
- Calibration Certificate Available Separately
- Includes Six AA Batteries, SD Card, Light Sensor With Protective Cover, Carrying Case, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.