Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Laser Tachometer, 0.5 to 19,999 rpm
- Item # 4GRC3
- Mfr. Model # 461880-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41112802
- Catalog Page # 812
- Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs.
- ItemLaser Tachometer with Vibration Meter
- Contact / NoncontactContact and Noncontact
- Contact RPM Range0.5 to 19,999
- Noncontact RPM Range10 to 99,999
- Speed (FPM)0.2 to 6560
- Speed (M/Min)0.05 to 1999.9
- RPM Accuracy+/-5%
- Speed Accuracy+/-5%
- Working Distance5 ft.
- Light SourceLaser
- Display4 Digit LCD with Reversible Digits
- Memory1000 Readings
- FeaturesDisplays Vibration with RMS or Peak Measurement Modes
- StandardsCE Compliant
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Acceleration Range656 ft./sec. Sq., 200 m/sec. Sq., 20.39g
- Displacement0.078", 2mm
- Frequency Range10 Hz to 1 kHz
- Velocity7.87"/sec., 200mm/sec., 19.99cm/sec.
- Vibration Accuracy+/-5%
- IncludesRemote Vibration Sensor, Magnetic Mount, Wheels for Linear Surface Speed, Cone Tip, Flat Tip, Reflective tape, 4 AA Batteries, Software and Cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Speed Testers (55)
- Tachometer Meters (50)
- Tachometer Testers (50)
- Motor Rotation Meters (49)
- Motor Rotation Testers (49)
- Motor Rotation Indicators (48)
- Motor RPM Testers (45)
- Digital Tachometers (38)
- Vibration Meters (26)
- Handheld Tachometers (15)
- Laser Tachometers (12)
- Contact Tachometers (10)
- Photo Tachometers (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.