Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLaser Tachometer
- TypeContact, Non-Contact and Vibration
- RPM RangeContact 0.5 to 19,999, Noncontact 10 to 99,999
- Speeds (FPM)0.2 to 6560
- Speed (M/Min)0.05 to 1,999.9
- Speed Accuracy+/-5%
- Working Distance (In.)Up to 58.8
- Resolution0.1 RPM, 2 Feet/Sec Sq, 0.5m/Sec Sq, 0.05g, 0.02"/Sec, 0.5mm/Sec, 0.05cm/Sec, 0.002", 0.005mm
- Display9999 Count LCD with Reversible Digits
- Memory1000 Readings
- FeaturesDisplays Vibration with RMS or Peak Measurement Modes
- Acceleration Range656 Feet/Sec Sq, 200 m/Sec Sq, 20.39 g
- Displacement0.078", 2mm
- Frequency Range (Hz)10 Hz to 1 K
- Velocity7.87"/Sec, 200mm/Sec, 19.99cm/Sec
- Vibration Accuracy+/-5%
- IncludesRemote Vibration Sensor, Magnetic Mount, Wheels for Linear Surface Speed, Cone Tip, Flat Tip, Reflective tape, 4 AA Batteries, Software and Cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.