Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Power & Harmonics Analyzer, NIST, 1200A
- Item # 5WYU3
- Mfr. Model # PQ3350-1-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41113708
- Catalog Page # 779
- Shipping Weight 18.95 lbs.
- ItemPower and Harmonics Analyzer
- Max. Watts9.99MW
- Kit Current Capability1200A
- Max. VA9.99MVA
- Max. AC Amps1200A
- Max. DC Amps3000A
- Current Accuracy+/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Current Channels3
- Max. AC Voltage600V
- Voltage Accuracy+/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Voltage Channels3
- Calibration Frequency60 Hz
- Power Factor0 to 1
- AC ResponseTrue RMS
- DisplayBack Lighted Graphical LCD
- Display Resolution240 x 128
- Harmonic Capture Range99th
- Min. Transient Duration16.66 mS
- Sampling Rate2 sec. to 2 hr.
- Crest FactorLess Than 4
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- Data LoggingYes
- Peak CaptureYes
- Storage52,428/17,476 Readings
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes(3) 1200A Flexible Current Clamps, (4) Voltage Leads with Alligator Clips, (8) AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Software, Interface Cable, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.