Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulation Tester, 125 to 1000VDC
- Item # 5LUU2
- Mfr. Model # MG300
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # 701
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- Item Insulation Tester
- Output Test Voltage 125/250/500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 0.001 megohm to 4000 megohm
- Live Circuit Detection 1000VAC/DC
- Resistance Range 40 megohm
- Capacitance Range 0.001nF to 40uF
- Display Digital/Analog LCD
- Max. AC Amps 10A
- Max. DC Amps 10A
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Logging 9999
- Interface Wireless USB
- Features Wireless USB Interface Transmits Measurement Data to a PC, Waterproof (IP67)
- Power Source (6) AA Batteries
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Includes Remote Receiver with USB Cable, Software, 4-wire Test Leads, Protective Rubber Holster, Multimeter Test Leads, Carrying Case, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.