Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 538 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 8"
- Accuracy+/-1% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees C (1.8 Degrees F) Whichever is Greater, From 15 Degrees to 50 Degrees C (60 Degrees to 113 Degrees F) +/-2% of Reading or +/-2 Degrees C (4 Degrees F) Whichever is Greater, for Remainder of Range 50 Degrees to 537 Degrees C (-58 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F)
- EmissivityFixed 0.95
- IncludesBattery and Pouch Case
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery Type9V
- Data HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees Up to 199.9 Degrees
- Spectral Response6 to 14 uM
- Response Time1000 msec.
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C (32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F)
- StandardsClass II Laser
- Special FeaturesBuilt In Laser Pointer for Easy Targeting, Audible and Visible Overrange Indicators, Automatic Data Hold When Trigger Released, Auto Power Off
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.