Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -4 to 518F, 1 In @ 6 In Focus
- Item # 24Z043
- Mfr. Model # IR201A
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 860
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 518 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 270 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 6"
- Accuracy+/-2.5% of Reading 4 Degrees F/2 Degrees C
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- IncludesInstructions and Pouch Case
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery Type(2) AAA
- Data HoldYes
- Resolution0.1 Degrees
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesLock Mode for Continuous Scanning, Pocket
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3745)
- Testers (3594)
- Test Instruments (3128)
- Temperature Testers (1266)
- Temperature Meters (766)
- Digital Thermometers (393)
- Remote Thermometers (248)
- Infrared Thermometers (246)
- Noncontact Thermometers (216)
- IR Thermometers (197)
- Infrared Guns (192)
- Thermal Guns (192)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (144)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (125)
- Pocket Test Thermometers (111)
- Infrared Scanners (109)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (109)
- HVAC Thermometers (103)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (89)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.