Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Stress Monitor, 32 to 122 Degrees F
- Item # 2LVT5
- Mfr. Model # HT30
- UNSPSC # 41113607
- Catalog Page # 850
- Shipping Weight 0.56 lbs.
- ItemHeat Stress Monitor
- Relative Humidity Range0% to 100%
- Temp. Range (F)32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Black Globe Temperature Range-22 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1.1 Degrees
- Battery TypeAAA
- Includes(2) AAA Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
provides NIST certification for most products. Call the Customer Service Department for
information on calibration services available for this product. Extech recommends that
annual calibrations be performed to verify meter performance and accuracy.
Extech Support line (781) 890-7440
Technical support: Extension 200; E-mail: email@example.com
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.