Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Handheld Digital Oscilloscope, 20 MHz
- Item # 4CWP6
- Mfr. Model # MS420
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # 789
- Shipping Weight 6.26 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz)20
- Display3.8" Color LCD
- True RMSYes
- Sampling Rate100 MS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed5 nSec to 5 Sec/Div
- Waveform/Measurement Stored4
- Max. Record Length6 K per Channel
- Cursors & ZoomCursors
- Triggering ModeFree Run, Single, Edge and Video
- Input Sensitivity5 mV/Div to 5 V/Div
- Glitch Capture50 nSec
- Capacitance MeasurementsYes
- Safety RatingCAT II 400V
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-ion
- Battery Life4 Hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.)4
- FeaturesMultimeter Measures AC/DC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode Check and Continuity, Auto-setup, Peak detect, 5 Automatic Measurements, Waveform Math, Average Mode, XY Mode
- IncludesTwo 1X/10X Oscilloscope Probes, Test Leads, USB Cable and Software, Current Shunt, Capacitor Measuring Module, Screwdriver, Universal AC Adaptor/Charger, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4310)
- Testers (4184)
- Test Instruments (3693)
- Current Meters (508)
- Current Testers (440)
- Voltage Testers (345)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (329)
- Digital Voltmeters (296)
- Resistance Meters (257)
- Resistance Testers (253)
- Frequency Meters (221)
- Frequency Testers (187)
- Capacitance Meters (157)
- Capacitance Testers (154)
- DC Voltmeters (126)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.