Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Handheld Manometer, 0 to 55.40 In WC
- Item # 1CWL9
- Mfr. Model # HD700
- UNSPSC # 41103311
- Catalog Page # 815
- Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Digital Manometer
- Pressure Range0 to 55.40 In WC
- Operating Range0 to 13.78 Kpa
- Max. Pressure2 psi (0.1378 Bar)
- Accuracy+/-0.3% FC
- Display3 1/2 Digit LCD
- Resolution0.01" WC
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- For Use WithAir Or Non-Corrosive And Non-Ionized Gas
- Data StoragePC Via USB Interface
- Connection TypeFits 1/8 or 3/16" ID Tubing
- Battery Type9V
- IncludesBattery, Connection Hose, USB Cable & Software, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5ENK0MERIAM
Price $1,162.00 / each
- Item # 9LHH8UEI TEST INSTRUMENTS
Price $236.25 / each
- Item # 5ENL8MERIAM
Price $658.00 / each
- Item # 1CWL5FLUKE
Price $740.00 / each
- Item # 1LZN6DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Price $131.70 / each
- Item # 4FKR8AMPROBE
Price $324.25 / each
- Item # 4FB77EXTECH
Price $325.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.