Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Earth Ground Tester, 820 Hz, 0 to 300VAC
- Item # 13X132
- Mfr. Model # GRT300
- UNSPSC # 41113612
- Catalog Page # 784
- Shipping Weight 10.2 lbs.
- ItemEarth Ground Tester
- Earth Ground Resistance Range0.002/0.02/0.2/2k Ohms
- Resolution0.001 to 1k Ohms
- Operating Frequency820 Hz
- Accuracy+/-2% of Reading +/-3 Digits
- Measuring Current2mA
- Earth Volts0 to 300VAC
- DisplayDual Line LCD
- Power Source(8) 1.5V AA Batteries
- StandardsEN 61010-1, EN 61326-1, EN 61557-1, EN 61557-5, Pollution Degree 2
- Safety RatingCAT IV 300V
- Earth Measurement Poles(4) Auxillary Earth Bars
- IncludesCarrying Case, Protective Rubber Holster and (6) 1.5V AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.