Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDual Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 3992 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 2200 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 50"
- Accuracy+/-(1% of Reading 4 Degrees F/2 Degrees C) (31 Degrees to 212 Degrees F)
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- IncludesMicro SD Memory Card, Type K Bead Wire Probe, USB Cable, Rechargeable Battery, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Battery Type9V Block
- Alarm IndicationAudible
- Data HoldYes
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response6 to 14 uM
- Response Time150 msec.
- Repeatability+/-0.5% or 1.8 Degrees F (1 Degrees C)
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- TriggerLock Function for Continuous Readings
- Special FeaturesBuilt In Camera with A Micro SD Memory Card for Capturing Images and Video for Viewing On A PC, Color LED Bargraph, Body Temperature Function Quickly Detects Elevated Body (Forehead) Temperature, Dual Laser
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.