Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -58to3992F, 1 In@50 In Focus
- Item # 4TXH7
- Mfr. Model # 42570-NISTL
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 861
- Shipping Weight 2.72 lbs.
- ItemDual Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 3992 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 2200 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 50"
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- IncludesType K Temperature Probe, USB Cable and Software, Carrying Case, Battery
- Laser SightingDual Laser
- Battery Type9V
- Alarm IndicationAudible
- Data HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response8 to 14 uM
- Response Time100 msec.
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesDual Laser Targeting Indicates Ideal Measuring Distance When (2) Laser Points Converge to 1" Target Spot, Dual Laser Targeting Indicates Ideal Measuring Distance When (2) Laser Points Converge to 1" Target Spot, USB interface, Double Molded Housing
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.