Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -58to3992F, 1 In@50 In Focus
- Item # 4TXH7
- Mfr. Model # 42570-NISTL
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 861
- Shipping Weight 2.72 lbs.
- Item Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 3992 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 2200 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 50"
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Includes Type K Temperature Probe, USB Cable and Software, Carrying Case, Battery
- Laser Sighting Dual Laser
- Battery Type 9V
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication Audible
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response 8 to 14 uM
- Response Time 100 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5%
- Memory Min/Max
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Dual Laser Targeting Indicates Ideal Measuring Distance When (2) Laser Points Converge to 1" Target Spot, Dual Laser Targeting Indicates Ideal Measuring Distance When (2) Laser Points Converge to 1" Target Spot, USB interface, Double Molded Housing
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3701)
- Testers (3549)
- Test Instruments (3081)
- Temperature Testers (1247)
- Temperature Meters (807)
- Digital Thermometers (394)
- Remote Thermometers (253)
- Infrared Thermometers (249)
- Noncontact Thermometers (220)
- IR Thermometers (201)
- Infrared Guns (197)
- Thermal Guns (197)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (148)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (124)
- Infrared Scanners (113)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (113)
- HVAC Thermometers (99)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (87)
- Alarm Thermometers (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.