Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDual Input AC Voltage/Current Datalogger
- Voltage Range6 to 600VAC
- Voltage Accuracy+/-1.5%
- Voltage Channels2
- Current Range10 to 200A AC
- Current Channels2
- Current Accuracy+/-2%
- True RMSYes
- Power SourceLithium Battery or 120 V, 50/60Hz
- Recording Capacity256,000 Readings
- Voltage LoggingYes
- Current LoggingYes
- Neutral Current LoggingYes
- Special FeaturesSimultaneously Measures Two AC Voltage Inputs or Two AC Current Inputs or One AC Voltage and One AC Current input, High/Low Alarms
- Storage256,000 readings
- Sampling Rate1 Second to 24 Hours
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- Software RequiredIncluded
- DisplayDual LCD
- RMS CurrentYes
- RMS VoltageYes
- Includes(2) Current Sensor Modules, (2) Voltage Sensor Modules, (2) Sets of Test Leads, (2) Sets of Alligator Clips, USB Interface Cable, Software, Universal AC Adaptor, 3.6V Lithium Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.