Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDissolved Oxygen Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Range0 to 200.0%
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 200%
- Automatic Temperature CompensationNo
- Displayed Temperature Range32 to 122 Degrees F, 0 to 50 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C)0 to 50 Degrees
- Calibration1 Point
- Probe Compensation0 to 50 Parts Per Thousand Salt, Altitude 0 to 20,000 Ft
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy+/-2% FS
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy+/-2%
- Temp. Accuracy+/-1.8 Degrees F
- IncludesDissolved Oxygen Electrode, Protective Sensor Cap, Spare Membrane Cap, Electrolyte, 4 Watch Batteries, Neckstrap, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.