Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Thermometer
- MountingWall or Desk
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 70 Degrees
- Digit Size1"
- Celsius SwitchableYes
- Cord Length9 ft. 6"
- Battery TypeAAA
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1.8 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees
- Display TypeLCD
- FeaturesWaterproof External Sensor
- IncludesBattery, Stand, Mounting Bracket
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4238)
- Testers (4177)
- Test Instruments (3680)
- Temperature Testers (1262)
- Temperature Meters (669)
- Digital Thermometers (355)
- Temperature Displays (310)
- Temperature Monitors (305)
- Remote Thermometers (208)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (65)
- Wall-Mount Thermometers (34)
- Remote Temperature Meters (23)
- Mercury-Free Thermometers (21)
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermometers (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.