Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz)200MHz
- Display5.6 inch Color LCD
- True RMSYes
- Sampling Rate500MS/s per channel
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed2ns to 2000s/div
- Waveform/Measurement Stored1000 Waveform Screens and Setups
- Max. Record Length1M Points Per Channel
- FFT AnalysisYes
- Cursors & ZoomCursors: Yes; Zoom: N/A
- Triggering ModeEdge, Pulse, Alt, Video
- Input Sensitivity2mV to 5V/div
- Glitch Capture2.5ns
- Capacitance Measurements40nF to 400microF
- Safety RatingCAT II-600V
- Battery Type7.4V Lithium Ion
- Battery Life6 Hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.)4 Hours
- FeaturesColor LCD, One Touch Setup, Multi-Language Menus, Automatic Measurements, Waveform Math, Store/Recall 1000 Waveform Screens And Setups, XY and FFT Modes, Waveform Recorder,TRMS MultiMeter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.