Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Oscilloscope, 60MHz
- Item # 13X080
- Mfr. Model # MS6060
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- Item Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 60
- Channels 2
- Display 5.6 inch Color LCD
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 500MS/s per channel
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 2ns to 2000s/div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored 1000 Waveform Screens and Setups
- Max. Record Length 1M Points Per Channel
- FFT Analysis Yes
- Cursors & Zoom Cursors: Yes; Zoom: N/A
- Triggering Mode Edge, Pulse, Alt, Video
- Input Sensitivity 2mV to 5V/div
- Persistence Yes
- Glitch Capture 8ns
- Capacitance Measurements 40nF to 400microF
- Interface USB
- Safety Rating CAT II-600V
- Battery Type 7.4 V Li-ion
- Battery Life 6 Hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 4 Hours
- Features Color LCD, One Touch Setup, Multi-Language Menus, Automatic Measurements, Waveform Math, Store/Recall 1000 Waveform Screens And Setups, XY and FFT Modes, Waveform Recorder,TRMS MultiMeter
- Includes Two 1X/10X Probes, Test Leads, Software And USB Cable, Universal AC Adaptor/Charger, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.