Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 9XJ80
- Mfr. Model # HD350
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # 816
- Shipping Weight 5.95 lbs.
- ItemDigital Micromanometer
- Pressure Range0 to 20 In WC
- Operating Range0 to 5 KPa
- Max. Pressure0.752 psi (0.05 Bar)
- Display3-Line Backlit LCD
- Velocity200 to 15733 FPM
- Resolution0.01" WC
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- For Use WithAir and Compatible Gases
- Data StoragePC Via USB Interface
- Connection Type5/8" Connectors
- Battery Type9V
- IncludesBattery, Pitot Tube, (2) Connection Hoses, USB Interface Cable, Software, 100 to 240V Universal AC Adaptor, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.