Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Hygrometer
- MountingWall or Desk
- Temp. Range (F)14 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-10 Degrees to 60 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 99%
- Digit Size1"
- Celsius SwitchableYes
- Cord Length18"
- Battery Type(2) AAA
- Dew Point RangeYes
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1.8 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees
- Humidity Accuracy+/-4%
- Display TypeLCD
- Sensor Length18"
- FeaturesAudible And Visual Alarm
- IncludesStand, Wall Mount Bracket, (2) AAA Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthOne Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4274)
- Testers (4196)
- Test Instruments (3698)
- Temperature Meters (670)
- Digital Thermometers (355)
- Temperature Monitors (305)
- Remote Thermometers (208)
- Humidity Monitors (86)
- Humidity Meters (81)
- Humidity Indicators (64)
- Hygrometers (62)
- Relative Humidity Meters (56)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (49)
- Relative Humidity Testers (45)
- Hygrometer Meters (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.