Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Force Gauge/Datalogger
- Range44lbs, 20kg, 196 Newtons
- Resolution0.01lbs, 0.01kg, 0.05 Newtons
- Measuring UnitsPounds, Kilograms, Newtons
- Measurement ModesPush/Pull with Peak Hold
- FunctionZero Adjust; Fast/slow Response Mode
- Display5 Digit LCD with Reversable Display
- Power Source6 AA Batteries
- Sampling RateFast mode: 0.2sec; Slow mode: 0.6sec
- Memory20M Readings on a 2G SD Card
- Output TypeRemoveable SD Card
- Max. Capacity30kg
- IncludesHook adapter for Tension, Compression adapters (flat, cone and chisel head), 5" extension rod, SD memory card, 6 AA batteries and carrying case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.