Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Force Gauge, RS-232 Interface
- Item # 1LYP5
- Mfr. Model # 475055
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 813
- Shipping Weight 3.3 lbs.
- ItemDigital Force Gauge
- Range220 Lb./100 Kg/980 N
- Resolution0.1 lb./0.1 kg/0.4 N
- Accuracy+/-0.5% + 0.1 Lb, 0.1 Kg or 0.4 N
- FunctionMeasure Tension (Pull) or Compression (Push) on Springs, Belts or any Mechanical Mechanism
- Display5 Digit Backlit LCD
- IncludesCompression and Tension Adapters, 6 AA Batteries, Carrying Case and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The Extech Force gauges use a mechanical measurement and should not be affected by back ground noise or vibration, as long as the application is not coupled to the vibration. To be sure about your particular application, please contact us at Support@extech.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application further.
Product Support Manager
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.