Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemClamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleClamp On
- Max. AC Amps1000
- Max. DC Amps1000
- Max. AC Volts1000
- Max. DC Volts1000
- Max. Ohms40M
- Jaw Capacity1-3/4"
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 1400 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to 760 Degrees C)
- Battery Type9V
- Safety RatingCAT IV 600V
- AC ResponseTRMS
- Audible ContinuityYes
- Capacitance1nF to 40mF
- Frequency Counter1 Hz to 4 kHz
- Peak HoldYes
- IncludesTest Leads, Belt Holster, Professional Test Lead Kit, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency50 to 60 Hz
- Max. Conductor Size750MCM or (2) 500MCM
- Auto RangingYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Thermometer TypeType K Thermocouple, Infrared
- AC Current Accuracy+/-2% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp.41 to 104 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesDouble Molded Housing, Autoranging with Manual Range Button
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4310)
- Testers (4233)
- Test Instruments (3689)
- Current Meters (510)
- Ammeter Meters (446)
- Current Testers (444)
- Voltmeter Meters (436)
- Continuity Testers (402)
- Ammeter Testers (361)
- Voltage Testers (341)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (330)
- Digital Voltmeters (299)
- Digital Ammeters (293)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (287)
- Digital Multimeters (279)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.