Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clamp Meter, 400A
- Item # 2HPG1
- Mfr. Model # EX613
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 686
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Max. DC Amps 400
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 40M
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/4"
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Diode Test Yes
- Capacitance 0.010nF to 40mF
- Frequency Counter 1 Hz to 40 MHz
- Peak Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, (2) Type K Temp Probes, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Max. Conductor Size 500MCM
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Inrush Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-1.5%
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features TRMS AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Dual Type K Temperature, DC microamp Current, Diode, and Continuity
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.