Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemClamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleClamp On
- Max. AC Amps400
- Max. DC Amps400
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts600
- Max. Ohms40M
- Jaw Capacity1-1/4"
- Temp. Range-58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Battery Type9V
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- AC ResponseTRMS
- Audible ContinuityYes
- Diode TestYes
- Capacitance0.01nF to 40mF
- Frequency Counter1 Hz to 40 MHz
- Peak HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- IncludesTest Leads, Battery, (2) Type K Temp Probes, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency50 to 60 Hz
- Max. Conductor Size500MCM
- Auto RangingYes
- Non-Contact Voltage DetectorYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Thermometer TypeType K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy+/-1.5%
- Operating Temp.14 to 122 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesTRMS AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Dual Type K Temperature, DC microamp Current, Diode, and Continuity
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4235)
- Testers (4159)
- Test Instruments (3603)
- Temperature Testers (1272)
- Current Meters (506)
- Voltmeter Meters (444)
- Ammeter Meters (442)
- Current Testers (440)
- Continuity Testers (398)
- Ammeter Testers (361)
- Voltage Testers (342)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (330)
- Digital Voltmeters (299)
- Digital Ammeters (293)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (284)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.