Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Data Logging Sound Level Meter
- Item # 1TZP3
- Mfr. Model # HD600
- UNSPSC # 41115503
- Catalog Page # 883
- Shipping Weight 4.52 lbs.
- ItemData Logging Sound Level Meter
- dB Range30 to 130
- Frequency Range31.5 to 8000 Hz
- Frequency WeightingA and C
- Resolution0.1 dB
- Display2000 Count LCD
- Response TimeFast/Slow
- InterfaceBuilt-in USB
- StandardsANSI and IEC Type 2
- Records Up To20,000 Records
- Output JackYes
- IncludesSoftware, USB Interface Cable, Windscreen, Tripod, 9 V Battery, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Turn the meter ON
2. Put the meter in the ‘A’ weighting mode
3. Put the meter in the ‘SLOW’ response mode
4. Place the calibrator onto the microphone.
5. Turn the calibrator ON.
6. Adjust the meter’s CAL potentiometer located on the side panel so that the meter’s display matches the output of the calibrator (typically 94dB or 114dB).
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.