Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chart Recorder, Temperature and Humidity
- Item # 2LVN1
- Mfr. Model # RH520A
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # 739
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
- Item Paperless Chart Recorder
- Type Temperature and Humidity
- Temp. Range (F) -20 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Dew Point Range Calculated -20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F Temp, +/-3% RH
- Battery Life 4 Weeks
- Sample Point Storage 49 KB
- Remote Probe Yes
- Digital Readout Yes
- AC Adapter Included
- Time Intervals 0.1 to 199.9 Minutes
- Alarm High/Low, Audible and Visual
- Width (In.) 7.7
- Depth (In.) 0.9
- Height (In.) 5
- Special Features Software Calculates and Graphs Dew Point, Wet Bulb, and Grains per Pound
- Interface RS-232 with USB Adapter
- Includes (3) AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Software, RS-232 Cable, USB Adapter and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.