Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Data Logger, USB Interface, Temp and RH
- Item # 1TZP9
- Mfr. Model # RHT10
- UNSPSC # 41113642
- Catalog Page # 848
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemData Logger
- TypeTemperature and Humidity
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Dew Point Range-40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Accuracy+/-1 Degrees F Temp, +/-3% RH From 40 To 60%
- Battery Life1 Year
- Sample Point Storage32 KB
- Time Intervals2 sec. to 24 hr.
- Width (In.)5.1
- Depth (In.)0.9
- Height (In.)1.1
- Software RequiredIncluded
- Special FeaturesSelectable Sample Rate, Instant or Manual Start, LED Status Indicators
- Includes3.6 V Lithium Battery, Protective USB Cap, Windows Compatible Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3824)
- Testers (3671)
- Test Instruments (3190)
- Temperature Indicators (545)
- Temperature Monitors (315)
- Temperature Recorders (125)
- Temperature Data Loggers (108)
- Digital Data Loggers (99)
- Temperature Loggers (91)
- Humidity Monitors (87)
- Humidity Indicators (63)
- Humidity Data Loggers (42)
- Humidity Recorders (37)
- Humidity Loggers (34)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Software is now compatible with Windows 7 and Vista. An update is available on vendors site for older models. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Software for the RHT10 has been upgraded to Windows 8 compatibility. The current software can be downloaded here:
Product Support Manager
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.