Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Concrete pH Kit
- Item # 4TXH2
- Mfr. Model # PH150-C
- UNSPSC # 41104207
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.35 lbs.
- Item Concrete pH Kit
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 23 to 194 Degrees F, -5 to 90 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 23 to 194 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 to 90 Degrees
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 25 Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range Yes
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 pt.
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F
- pH Resolution 0.01 pH
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 F
- Power Source (4) CR2032 Batteries
- Includes Flat Surface Concrete pH Electrode, Protective Sensor Cap, Sample Cup with Cap, Plastic Stand, 1 m Extension Cable with Weighted Probe Guard, Plastic Bottle, Batteries, 48" Neckstrap, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.