Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustible Gas Detector, Flex Gooseneck
- Item # 2ELP8
- Mfr. Model # EZ40
- UNSPSC # 26131701
- Catalog Page # 881
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemCombustible Gas Detector
- DetectsNatural Gas, Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, Acetone, Alcohol, Ammonia, Steam, Carmon Monoxide (Not To Quantify), Gasoline, Jet Fuel, Hydrogen Sulfide, Smoke, Industrial Solvents, Lacquer Thinner, and Naphtha
- IndicatorAudible and Visual
- Features16" Flexible Gooseneck For Easy Access Into Hard to Reach Locations
- Includes3 Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (997)
- Gas Sniffers (992)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (629)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (446)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (445)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (113)
- Leakage Testers (98)
- Leak Detectors (95)
- Methane Detectors (83)
- Methane (CH4) Gas Detectors (81)
- Gas Detection Systems (75)
- Gas Leak Detectors (71)
- Leak Detector Meters (52)
- Ammonia Detectors (21)
- Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detectors (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.