Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTachometer Plus Infrared Thermometer
- TypeContact and Noncontact
- RPM Range10 to 99,999 (Noncontact)/0.5 to 20,000 (Contact)
- Speeds (FPM)0.2 to 6560
- Speed (M/Min)0.05 to 1999.9
- Accuracy+/-0.05% +1 Digit
- Working Distance (In.)Up to 78
- Resolution0.1 RPM
- Display5 Digit LCD
- MemoryStores Last, Maximum and Minimum Values
- FeaturesNon-Contact Infrared Thermometer With Laser Pointer, Temperature Range -4 To 500 F
- IndicatorOn Target
- Includes2 Contact Tips, linear Speed Wheel, 4 AA Batteries, Reflective Tape, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Digital Thermometers (356)
- Infrared Thermometers (263)
- Speed Testers (54)
- Tachometer Meters (48)
- Tachometer Testers (48)
- Motor Rotation Meters (46)
- Motor Rotation Testers (46)
- Motor Rotation Indicators (45)
- Motor RPM Testers (43)
- Digital Tachometers (38)
- Handheld Tachometers (15)
- Laser Tachometers (12)
- Contact Tachometers (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.