Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Clock Digital Hygrometer, 23 to 122 F
- Item # 2HPF5
- Mfr. Model # CTH10
- UNSPSC # 54111601
- Catalog Page # 839
- Shipping Weight 3.37 lbs.
- ItemDigital Hygrometer with Clock
- MountingWall or Desk
- Temp. Range (F)23 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-5 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range20 to 90%
- Digit Size4-3/10"
- Celsius SwitchableYes
- Battery Type(4) AA
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-2 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees
- Humidity Accuracy+/-6%
- Display Dimensions13-1/2" x 8"
- Display TypeLCD
- Case MaterialPlastic
- IncludesStand, (2) AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthOne Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Digital Thermometers (359)
- Temperature Displays (346)
- Temperature Monitors (312)
- Humidity Monitors (88)
- Battery-Operated Clocks (82)
- Humidity Indicators (64)
- Hygrometers (62)
- Hygrometer Meters (33)
- Digital Clocks (32)
- Synchronized Clocks (32)
- Radio-Controlled Clocks (30)
- Thermohygrometers (30)
- Humidity Analyzers (26)
- Atomic Clocks (24)
- Hygro-Thermometers (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.