Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemClamp-On Power Meter Kit
- Max. Watts240kW
- Power Accuracy+/-1.5% Rdg + 3 Digits
- Max. AC Amps400
- Max. DC Amps400
- Current Accuracy+/-1.5% Rdg + 3 Digits
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts400
- Voltage Accuracy+/-1.5% Rdg + 2 Digits
- Calibration Frequency40 to 100 Hz
- Jaw Opening0.9"
- True RMSYes
- Operating Temp. Range4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- DisplayLCD with 40 Segment Bargraph
- Safety RatingCAT II 600V
- Special FeaturesOne-Touch Auto Zero Adjust for DC Current
- Power Source(2) AA Batteries
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes(2) AA Batteries, Test Leads and Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4275)
- Testers (4197)
- Test Instruments (3699)
- Current Meters (507)
- Ammeter Meters (443)
- Current Testers (441)
- Voltmeter Meters (436)
- Ammeter Testers (359)
- Voltage Testers (341)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (330)
- Frequency Meters (224)
- Power Meters (218)
- Frequency Testers (190)
- Clamp-On Meters (180)
- Clamp-On Ammeters (170)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.