Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCable Identifier, 16 Line
- DisplayDual Display, One LED, One LCD
- Voltage Range0.1 mV to 600 V AC/DC
- Current Range0.1 uA to 200 mA DC
- Resistance Range0.1 Ohm to 20M Ohm
- Power Source(2) 9V and (2) AAA Batteries
- Safety RatingCAT III 600 V
- FeaturesDiode Test. Continuity Testing, Low Battery Indicator, Auto-Off
- IncludesTransmitter, Receiver, Test Leads, Batteries and Instructions
- ApplicationTransmitter/Receiver enables one person to remotely identify up to 16 wires
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Wire Tracers (77)
- Wire Tracing Testers (75)
- Wire Tracing Meters (74)
- Cable Tracer Meters (73)
- Circuit Tracers (69)
- Cable Tracers (64)
- Current Tracers (33)
- Voltage Tracers (30)
- Circuit/Cable Tracers (8)
- Wire Management Finders (4)
- Wire Sorters (3)
- Cable Identifiers, Wire Sorter (2)
- Wire Identification, Wire Sorter (1)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.