Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CO2, Humidity, Temp Datalogger, 4000ppm CO2
- Item # 5WYW1
- Mfr. Model # SD800
- UNSPSC # 41113118
- Catalog Page # 876
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemCO2/Humidity/Temp Datalogger
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 4000 ppm
- Temp. Range32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-4%
- Resolution1 ppm
- DisplayTriple Line LCD
- Data Storage2G SD Memory Card
- Power Source(6) AAA Batteries and Universal AC Adaptor
- Special FeaturesDate Time Stamps and Stores Readings on an SD Card in Excel(R) Format, Selectable Data Sampling Rate of Once Every 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 Seconds
- IncludesBatteries, 2G SD m\Memory Card, Universal AC Adaptor, Mounting Bracket and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.